As of March 1, 2022, The Hope Scholarship application is open for West Virginia families with children in grades K-12 looking to customize their education to fit their unique needs. The Hope Scholarship provides West Virginia parents with $4,300 towards their child’s education because every kid deserves a right to an exceptional education.
Follow these simple steps below to submit your Hope Scholarship application:
- Visit Hope Scholarship WV Home
- Parents/guardians must complete a letter of intent to participate
- Create an account through the Education Market Assistant (EMA) portal link before applying.
- You will need your child’s WVEIS ID#. This is assigned by your County Board of Education.
- Watch this video below for a step by step tutorial of the application process